After months of development and testing, VMAC has released the new G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor, now powered by Honda. Popular with mobile mechanics, tire service technicians, and light duty contractors, the G30 is the best choice for operators using air tools for light duty applications. And with the change from the Subaru EX40 engine to the Honda GX390 engine, comes several key improvements:
- 23% quieter at high idle, and 75% quieter at low idle
- Operators will appreciate the reduction in noise, especially when working in residential areas
- 15% better fuel economy—the G30 can run longer on a single tank of gas
- Save on gas costs, and enjoy more productivity with fewer interruptions to refuel
- Improved operational performance at hot temperatures and high elevations
- The G30 will perform even in tough conditions
New Honda Gas Engine, Same VMAC Power
Despite the notable change in the engine, from the Subaru EX40 to the Honda GX390, VMAC’s G30 is still the most affordable gas driven rotary screw air compressor available, providing lightweight, compact, and powerful performance for mobile work truck applications:
- 50% lighter*—weighing only 205 lbs
- The Environmental Protection Agency has calculated that for every 100 lbs of weight reduction, a vehicle’s fuel economy can increase by up to 2%. This means that the G30 can save you up to 4% in fuel.
- 50% more powerful*—30 CFM, 100% of the time
- Typical gas driven reciprocating air compressors produce approximately 20 CFM and can only operate at 50% duty cycle, which is why they require large air receiver tanks. The G30 can operate at 100% duty cycle, which means you won’t have to wait for air to build, and can work without interruption.
- 50% smaller*—measuring just 34” (l) x 21.5” (w) x 24” (h)
- The compact size of the G30 frees up to 15 cubic feet on the truck body. It can even fit on the side pack of a single rear wheel service body. This leaves more room in the back of the truck for supplies, tools, and equipment. Visibility is improved as well, because the short height of the G30 means that it won’t obstruct the view in the rear window.
*Compared to competing 22 to 30 CFM reciprocating gas engine driven air compressors, with 30-gallon air receiver tank.
VMAC G30 owners will appreciate the industry’s first limited lifetime warranty on the G30’s compressor air-end. In addition, Honda offers a 3-year limited warranty on the engine. Learn more about VMAC’s Lifetime Warranty (Limited) here.
To celebrate the launch of VMAC’s new G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor, VMAC is giving away a G30 at the ICUEE Show in Louisville this October. For contest details and to register for your chance to win, visit www.vmacair.com/G30Win. To earn a bonus entry, visit VMAC at ICUEE in booth #L336 or #2008 October 3-4, 2017.