Multifunction – Compressor-Generator-Welder Power System
This self-contained system is ideal for mechanic’s trucks with electric or electric over hydraulic cranes. The Compressor-Generator-Welder system can operate electrical equipment, air tools and welding accessories. This self-contained system is ideal for mechanic’s trucks with electric or electric over hydraulic cranes. The Compressor-Generator-Welder system can operate electrical equipment, air tools and welding accessories.
- 45 CFM Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- 8 kW Continuous AC Generator
- 300 A DC Welder (adjustable)
- 12-48 V Battery Booster (adjustable)
- 12-48 V Battery Charger (adjustable)
- Factory-installed Cold Climate Kit – 120 V, tested to -40°F (-40°C)
Applications – Common jobs that use the Compressor-Generator-Welder Power System:
- Mobile heavy duty mechanics
- Welding trucks
- Heavy equipment repair technicians
- Remote access jobs in mining, logging and oil & gas
High airflow, 100% duty cycle with the reliability of the global leader in mobile compressed air.
Multi-process welding including gouging, constant current, constant voltage and the ability to run a suit-case style wire feeder.
Keep your customers up and running with a mobile battery charger.
Boost anything from a car to a haul truck.
Proven mobile power solution to run your electronic equipment and electric tools.
COLD CLIMATE PROTECTION FOR -40º
Cold Climate Protection recommended if ambient temperatures frequently drop below -10C (14F). Combine with optional 1000W inverter and warm the system on the way to the job site.
|Air Compressor:||45 CFM and up to 175 psi, 100% duty cycle, VMAC oil-injected rotary screw, belt driven|
|Engine:||Kubota Diesel D902 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3,600 RPM, Tier 4 Final|
|Throttle Control:||2-speed throttle, responds to air demand|
|Battery:||Integrated ACDelco 12 V, 460 CCA, 575 CA|
|Cold Climate Protection:|
|Weight (wet):||Approximately 560 lbs (254 kg)|
|Decibels (dB) @ 21 feet (6.4 meters):||81.2 dB at high idle, 76 dB at low idle, 0 dB in Standby Mode|
|Fuel Supply Options:|
|Air Receiver Tank (recommended, not included):||Minimum 10-Gallon Air Receiver Tank - Recommended for proper operation of all functions.|
- Wondering how a true a multifunction power system works? Take a look at this video to learn about all six types of power offered on the VMAC Multifunction Power System.