UNDERHOOD Air Compressors
All systems feature the patented VMAC rotary screw air compressor that includes a VMAC Lifetime Warranty.
For Ford, RAM and GM/Chevy service trucks; ideal for operating small air tools like 3/4“ impact wrenches, light chipping hammers and die grinders.
For Ford, RAM, GM/Chevy and Sprinter commercial vans; ideal for operating small air tools like 3/4“ impact wrenches, light chipping hammers and die grinders.
For Ford, RAM and GM/Chevy service trucks; ideal for operating small to medium sized air tools like 1” impact wrenches, 60 lb jackhammers, backfill tampers, vertical/horizontal grinders and sanders.
For Ford and RAM service trucks; ideal for operating medium sized air tools; equipped with digital controls that automatically turn the truck’s engine on or off depending on air use. Perfect for reducing fuel consumption and for areas with emissions or idling regulations.
For Ford and RAM service or utility trucks that currently pull tow-behind portable air compressors or have utility mount air compressors; ideal for operating medium to large sized air tools like 90 lb jackhammers, post-pounders and trenchless piercing tools.
- Less space - VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressors free up to 80 cubic feet on the truck deck or cargo area because the air compressor mounts in the engine compartment.
- Less weight - VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressors reduce truck GVW by as much as 1,900 lbs. Less weight means you can carry more, while improving your fuel economy.
- Less maintenance - VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressors require less maintenance because stand-alone engine driven air compressors have their own engines that require servicing and repairs.
- More productivity - VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressors use patented rotary screw technology designed to run at 100% duty cycle without stopping or overheating, so operators don’t have to wait for their air compressor.
- Any Environment - VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressors are proven to work in any extreme climate, chosen as the air compressor system of choice in arctic and desert environments.