VMAC will be exhibiting next week at the ICUEE International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition Show October 3-5 in Louisville, Kentucky. Visit us at the Kentucky Exposition Center in booths #2008 and #L336, to meet the VMAC team and demo our equipment. ICUEE attendees can log into ICUEE’s My Show Planner to map their show. Add VMAC to your show list.
Top 3 Reasons to visit VMAC at ICUEE:
- Test out our equipment on the VMAC demo vehicle:
- G30 Gas Driven Air Compressor, powered by Honda (30 CFM)
- H40 Hydraulic Driven Air Compressor (40 CFM)
- 6-in-1 Multifunction Power System (45 CFM + 5 other power sources)
- UNDERHOOD30 Air Compressor – Van Series (30 CFM)
- Enter the G30 Giveaway:
- To celebrate the recent launch of the VMAC G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor, we’re giving away a new G30 and a Honda prize pack. Earn bonus entries into the giveaway by visiting our booths at ICUEE. The winner will be announced live at our booth on Thursday, October 5th at 12pm EST. Stop by the booth to watch the draw live, or visit VMAC’s Facebook page to watch the live video online.
- Pick up some VMAC swag. Stop by the VMAC booth to meet members of the VMAC team. Mention this blog post, and you’ll get a free VMAC hat or pair of mechanics gloves, while quantities last.
We hope to see you at our booths, #L336 and #2008, so we can learn about the type of work you’re doing, and see how we can help you find a solution that will allow you or your team to work more efficiently and profitably. Avoid waiting in line to speak with someone, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment in the VMAC booth. To learn more about the products we’ll be demoing, visit www.vmacair.com/product.
Related blog posts: