Compressor-Generator Power System
For customers who need an air compressor and an AC generator.
This self-contained system can be fully integrated into any diesel work truck fuel system or skid-mounted for stand-alone applications with an optional external fuel tank.
- 45 CFM Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- 10.2 kW Continuous AC Generator
- Factory-installed Cold Climate Kit – 120 V, tested to -40°F (-40°C)
Applications – Common jobs that use the Compressor-Generator Power System:
- Mobile heavy duty mechanics
- Heavy equipment repair technicians
- Mobile tire service technicians
- 24/7 roadside repair technicians
Oil-injected rotary screw; belt-driven; 45 CFM @ 100 psi, 100% duty cycle; Up to 175 psi
AC: 10.2kW continuous output; 1 x 30A, 240V, 60Hz 3 phase circuit with terminal strip; 2 x 20A, 120V, 60Hz single phase circuit with terminal strip
AIR/OIL SEPARATOR TANK
Separates compressor oil from compressed air.
KUBOTA DIESEL D902 ENGINE
3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3,600 RPM, Tier 4 Final.
Included AC Delco 12V, 460 CCA, 575 CA
Air Compressor Output
45 CFM @ 100 psi (175 psi max)
Air Compressor Type
Belt-driven, 100% duty cycle, VMAC oil-injected rotary screw
Kubota Diesel D902 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3,600 RPM, Tier 4 Final
- 10.2 kW continuous output
- 1 x 30 A, 240 V, 60 Hz single phase circuit with terminal strip
- 2 x 20 A, 120 V, 60 Hz single phase circuit with terminal strip
2-speed throttle, responds to air demand
AC Delco 12 V, 460 CCA, 575 CA
- Customizable digital controls
- Remote mounted generator and compressor control panels
- Any one function or all three can be selected at any time
- Engine auto-restarts with air demand
- Separate selector switches engage compressor and generator
- With compressor only selected, and sustained periods of no air use, the control system will shut down the engine
- With any other function selected, the engine will not shut down automatically
- Programmable auto restart for cold temperature or low battery voltage
Cold Climate Protection
Adjustable glow plug control.
Engine and compressor will wait till the temperatures are above 41°F (5°C) before loading and going into a running state.
Engine will automatically restart when system temperature falls below 23°F (-5°C); small heat strip included in LCD Digital Control Box.
Battery jump start connections are recommended to be tied into the truck batteries in locations where extreme cold is expected. It is not necessary in mild climates.
Compressor-Generator – approximately 550 lbs (249 kg)
- 33” (l) x 23” (w) x 29” (h); 83.8 cm (l) x 58.4 cm (w) x 73.7 cm (h)
- Mounting Plate: 20” (l) x 20” (w); 50.8 cm (l) x 50.8 cm (w)
Decibels (dB) @ 21 feet (6.4 meters)
81.2 dB at high idle, 76 dB at low idle, 0 dB in Standby Mode
Fuel Supply Options
- 7-Gallon tank with fuel gauge and low fuel shut-off sensor
- External Diesel Fuel Pump Kit
Air Receiver Tank (recommended, not included)
Minimum 10-Gallon Air Receiver Tank – Recommended for proper operation of all functions.
- Two years on all major components; VMAC air ends are covered by VMAC’s Lifetime Warranty; the Kubota engine is covered by Kubota’s 2-Year warranty.
- For more information about VMAC’s or Kubota’s warranty policies, visit www.vmacair.com/warranty