Multifunction – Compressor-Generator Power System
This self-contained system can be fully integrated into any diesel work truck fuel system or skid-mounted for stand-alone applications with an optional external fuel tank.
- 45 CFM Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- 10.2 kW Continuous AC Generator
- Factory-installed Cold Climate Kit – 120 V, tested to -40°F (-40°C)
Applications – Common jobs that use the Compressor-Generator Power System:
- Mobile heavy duty mechanics
- Heavy equipment repair technicians
- Mobile tire service technicians
- 24/7 roadside repair technicians
Oil-injected rotary screw; belt-driven; 45 CFM @ 100 psi, 100% duty cycle; Up to 175 psi
AC: 10.2kW continuous output; 1 x 30A, 240V, 60Hz 3 phase circuit with terminal strip; 2 x 20A, 120V, 60Hz single phase circuit with terminal strip
AIR/OIL SEPARATOR TANK
Separates compressor oil from compressed air.
KUBOTA DIESEL D902 ENGINE
3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3,600 RPM, Tier 4 Final.
Included Group 51 12V, 460 CCA, 575 CA
|Air Compressor:||45 CFM and up to 175 psi, 100% duty cycle, VMAC oil-injected rotary screw, belt driven|
|Engine:||Kubota Diesel D902 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3,600 RPM, Tier 4 Final|
|Throttle Control:||2-speed throttle, responds to air demand|
|Battery:||Integrated ACDelco 12 V, 460 CCA, 575 CA|
|Cold Climate Protection:|
|Weight (wet):||Compressor-Generator – approximately 550 lbs (249 kg)|
|Decibels (dB) @ 21 feet (6.4 meters):||81.2 dB at high idle, 76 dB at low idle, 0 dB in Standby Mode|
|Fuel Supply Options:|
|Air Receiver Tank (recommended, not included):||Minimum 10-Gallon Air Receiver Tank - Recommended for proper operation of all functions.|
- Wondering how a true a multifunction power system works? Take a look at this video to learn about all six types of power offered on the VMAC Multifunction Power System.