Multifunction – Compressor-Hydraulic Power System
Ideal for hydraulic crane trucks that need an air compressor – this package keeps you working without relying on your truck engine.
This self-contained system can be fully integrated into any diesel work truck fuel system or skid-mounted for stand-alone applications with an optional external fuel tank.
- 45 CFM Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- 2,800 RPM Power Take-off Port
- Factory-installed Cold Climate Kit – 120 V, tested to -40°F (-40°C)
Applications – Common jobs that use the Compressor-Generator Power System:
- Mobile heavy duty mechanics
- Heavy equipment repair technicians
- Remote access jobs in mining, logging and oil & gas
High airflow, 100% duty cycle with the reliability of the global leader in mobile compressed air.
2,800 RPM Power Take-off Port.
COLD CLIMATE PROTECTION FOR -40º
Cold Climate Protection recommended if ambient temperatures frequently drop below -10C (14F). Combine with optional 1000W inverter and warm the system on the way to the job site.
Air Compressor Output
45 CFM @ 100 psi (175 psi max)
Air Compressor Type
Belt-driven, 100% duty cycle, VMAC oil-injected rotary screw
Kubota Diesel D902 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3,600 RPM, Tier 4 Final
Power Take-off Port
Clutched SAE ‘A’ port with 9-toothed spline, 2,800 RPM output, 35 ft-lb continuous torque (max)
- 5 GPM @ 3500 psi (max)
- 8 GPM @ 3500 psi (max)
- 10 GPM @ 3500 psi (max);;Or choose your own
2-speed throttle, responds to air demand
AC Delco 12 V, 460 CCA, 575 CA
- Customizable digital controls
- Remote mounted compressor control panel
- Any one function or all three can be selected at any time
- Engine auto-restarts with air demand
- Separate selector switches engage compressor, and PTO
- With compressor only selected, and sustained periods of no air use, the control system will shut down the engine
- With any other function selected, the engine will not shut down automatically
- Programmable auto restart for cold temperature or low battery voltage
Cold Climate Protection
- Adjustable glow plug control.
- Engine and compressor will wait till the temperatures are above 41°F (5°C) before loading and going into a running state.
- Engine will automatically restart when system temperature falls below 23°F (-5°C); small heat strip included in LCD Digital Control Box.
- Battery jump start connections are recommended to be tied into the truck batteries in locations where extreme cold is expected. It is not necessary in mild climates.
Approximately 500 lbs (227 kg)
- 33” (l) x 23” (w) x 29” (h); 83.8 cm (l) x 58.4 cm (w) x 73.7 cm (h)
- Mounting Plate: 20” (l) x 20” (w); 50.8 cm (l) x 50.8 cm (w)
Decibels (dB) @ 21 feet (6.4 meters)
81.2 dB at high idle, 76 dB at low idle, 0 dB in Standby Mode
Fuel Supply Options
- 7-Gallon tank with fuel gauge and low fuel shut-off sensor
- External Diesel Fuel Pump Kit
Air Receiver Tank (recommended, not included)
Minimum 10-Gallon Air Receiver Tank – Recommended for proper operation of all functions.
- Two years on all major components; VMAC air ends are covered by VMAC’s Lifetime Warranty; the Kubota engine is covered by Kubota’s 2-Year warranty.
- For more information about VMAC’s or Kubota’s warranty policies, visit www.vmacair.com/warranty