- Diesel Driven
- Direct-Transmission Mounted
- Gas Powered
- Hydraulic Driven
- OEM Solutions
- Service & Support
- About Us
VMAC CorporateSponsorship Policy
VMAC believes that it is essential to invest in the communities where our business is located. We are proud to contribute to a number of community programs that embody the same spirit as VMAC’s Guiding Principle, Purpose, and Core Values.
VMAC strives to support people and organizations that help build a healthy community and encourage innovation. Our focus areas for corporate sponsorship include education, community events and recreation, community services, and youth sports and activities.
Areas ConsideredFor Sponsorship
Programs that educate and inspire relevant business, engineering, and trades education for students in our local community, such as:
- Curriculum development
- Production/purchase of teaching materials
- Production/purchase of teaching programs
- Assemblies or events
- Clubs and career planning in business, science, engineering, trades
Community Events and Recreation
Events such as local fairs and festivals (music, sports, or arts), such as:
- Improvement to public parks and playgrounds
- Development of community facilities, services, or activities
Community service organizations such as Hospice, Child Development Centre, Victim Services, SPCA.
- Donations for annual operating budgets
- Development of community services facilities or activities
Youth/Amateur Sports and Activities
Activities that support youth and/or amateur programs in our local community. Such activities are preferred to be co-ed or offer equal opportunities for all genders, such as:
- Athletic teams that participate in sports
- Associations that organize and run amateur sports leagues
- Local school sports teams
- Programs and activities that prepare young adults for careers
- Not-for-profit youth sports organizations, specifically where funding benefits groups to compete.
The following events, programs, or entities will NOT be considered for sponsorship by VMAC:
- Organizations that discriminate or restrict membership
- Political parties, religious organizations, or labor groups/organizations
- Individuals or artists
- Private clubs
- Fundraising dinners
- Raffle tickets
The organization requesting sponsorship agrees that by accepting VMAC support, it will permit VMAC to display a sign and/or have a presence at the event free of charge, be permitted to display our logo on materials and/or have an advertisement in the playbill, program or yearbook, etc.
Any use of the VMAC name or logo must comply with the VMAC brand policy and be pre-approved by VMAC’s marketing manager. The organization requesting sponsorship must also allow VMAC access to and use of event photos and video, as well as the use of the organization’s name in VMAC’s corporate marketing and collateral materials.
Sponsorship applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis until all available sponsorship funds are consumed. Applications are reviewed monthly at the end of each month, and it is recommended that the submission be made at least three months before the event.
In general, and where approved, VMAC will make one commitment per year to an organization requesting a sponsorship. Applications for additional sponsorship support must be made on a yearly basis.
Organizations must have a tax-exempt classification under paragraph 149 (1) (l) of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Income Tax Act, and proof of tax-exempt status must be received by VMAC before any application can be considered.
To be considered for sponsorship, please complete the application form located here.