40 CFM Hydraulic Air Compressors
The 40 CFM VMAC Hydraulic air compressor is the best choice for customers who require hydraulic-powered compressed air and want better performance than what they are getting out of their current reciprocating air compressor.
The powerful rotary screw air compressor is ideal for operating small to medium sized air tools. The compact design allows it to fit on trucks and specialty equipment with limited available space.
Applications – Common jobs that use the compressor system:
- Mobile heavy duty mechanics
- Mobile tire service technicians
- 24/7 roadside repair technicians
- Light to medium duty lube trucks
Commonly used tools:
- 3/4” impact wrenches
- Light chipping hammers
- Die grinders
- Tire inflation
Free up to 6 cubic feet on your truck body
VMAC Hydraulic 40 CFM air compressors free up to 6 cubic feet on the truck deck. Systems are designed and engineered to be compact for service trucks and applications where space is limited.
Decrease truck GVW by up to 260 lbs
VMAC Hydraulic 40 CFM air compressors reduce truck GVW by as much as 260 lbs. This is because VMAC designs systems with lightweight materials and integrated components. Choosing a lightweight air compressor means you’ll be able to add more tools and equipment to your truck, carry more materials, or take advantage of better fuel economy.
Up to 40 CFM. 100% of the time.
VMAC Hydraulic 40 CFM air compressors use patented rotary screw technology that can operate intermittently for smaller jobs, but are designed to run at 100% duty cycle without stopping, so operators don’t have to wait for their air compressor to fill up an air receiver tank. This maximizes tool performance and eliminates downtime by keeping operators working.
INTEGRATED HYDRAULIC/ COMPRESSOR OIL COOLER
12V/24V activated fan, turns on/off automatically to adapt to hydraulic and compressor oil temperature
DIGITAL CONTROL MODULE
Controls system operation and stored settings
VMAC AIR COMPRESSOR
Oil-injected rotary screw; direct-driven;25-60 CFM @ 100 psi; 100% duty cycle;up to 150 psi
DIGITAL DISPLAY BOX
LCD for on/off controls, observing system status and adjusting parameters, mounts where needed on truck
Controls flow of hydraulic oil through the system
Includes check valve
AIR/OIL SEPARATOR TANK
Separates compressor oil from compressed air
Air Compressor Output
25-40 CFM* @ 100 psi (150 psi max)
Air Compressor Type
Direct-driven, 100% duty cycle, VMAC oil-injected rotary screw
Hydraulic Flow Required
9-12 GPM (34-46 LPM); open center hydraulic circuit
Hydraulic Pressure at Full Load (hydraulic pump is recommended)
2,345 psi (162 bar); 3,000 psi (207 bar)
Approximately 150 lbs (68 kg)
24.0” (l) x 16.5” (w) x 18.0” (h); 61.0 cm (l) x 41.9 cm (w) x 45.7 cm (h)
- Integrated hydraulic / compressor oil
- 12V or 24V fan
# 12 ORB Inlet, # 16 ORB Outlet
- LCD digital control box with hour meter, service reminders, and error messages.
- Live monitoring of air pressure, hydraulic and compressor temperatures.
- Automatic cold climate protection.
- Automatic warm-up mode extends system life.
- Standby Mode, turns system off and on depending on air use.
- Compressor/Hydraulic overheat protection
- Cooler bypass check valve
- Overpressure shutdown
- Automatic rapid blow-down valve on tank
- 200 psi pressure relief valve
- Automatic cold climate protection
- 2,800 psi hydraulic pressure relief valve
Air Receiver Tank (recommended, not included)
Minimum 6-Gallon Air Receiver Tank – Recommended for proper operation of all functions.
- Custom (Fleet orders only)
- Two years on all major components; VMAC air ends are covered by VMAC’s Lifetime Warranty.
- For more information about VMAC’s Warranty, visit www.vmacair.com/warranty.