UNDERHOOD™ Air Compressors
All systems feature the patented VMAC rotary screw air compressor that includes a VMAC Lifetime Warranty.
For Ford, RAM and GM/Chevy service trucks; ideal for operating small air tools like 3/4“ impact wrenches, light chipping hammers and die grinders.
For Ford, GM/Chevy and Sprinter commercial vans; ideal for operating small air tools like 3/4“ impact wrenches, light chipping hammers and die grinders.
For Ford, RAM and GM/Chevy service trucks; ideal for operating small to medium sized air tools like 1” impact wrenches, 60 lb jackhammers, backfill tampers, vertical/horizontal grinders and sanders.
For Ford and RAM service trucks; ideal for operating medium sized air tools; equipped with digital controls that automatically turn the truck’s engine on or off depending on air use. Perfect for reducing fuel consumption and for areas with emissions or idling regulations.
- Less space - VMAC UNDERHOOD™ air compressors free up to 80 cubic feet on the truck deck or cargo area because the air compressor mounts in the engine compartment.
- Less weight - VMAC UNDERHOOD™ air compressors reduce truck GVW by as much as 1,900 lbs. Less weight means you can carry more, while improving your fuel economy.
- Less maintenance - VMAC UNDERHOOD™ air compressors require less maintenance because stand-alone engine driven air compressors have their own engines that require servicing and repairs.
- More productivity - VMAC UNDERHOOD™ air compressors use patented rotary screw technology designed to run at 100% duty cycle without stopping or overheating, so operators don’t have to wait for their air compressor.
- Any Environment - VMAC UNDERHOOD™ air compressors are proven to work in any extreme climate, chosen as the air compressor system of choice in arctic and desert environments.