Multifunction Power System – Your Power, Your Choice
For those who want a truly customized solution, the VMAC Multifunction Power System can be ordered in 240 configurations. Each customized system will have the same overall size, with differences in overall weight.
Contact VMAC and let us guide you through the customization so you get the system that best works for you.
YOUR POWER, YOUR CHOICE – Build your own in 5 simple steps:
Start with the basics - Includes: Kubota Diesel Engine; VMAC Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Choose your power (choose one)
- No Generator or Welder
- AC Generator only
- AC Generator and DC Welder with Battery Booster/Charger
- Choose your hydraulics (choose one)
- No PTO
- PTO Port only
- PTO w/ 5 GPM @ 3,500 psi (max) Pump
- PTO w/ 8 GPM @ 3,500 psi (max) Pump
- PTO w/ 10 GPM @ 3,500 psi (max) Pump
- Choose your Fuel Supply (choose one)
- Transfer Fuel Pump
- 7-Gallon Diesel Tank
- Choose your Factory-installed Options (choose any)
- Cold Climate Protection
- Terminal Strips only (on generator/welder)
- Receptacles (on generator/welder)
- Positive Air Shutoff System (PASS)
- Choose your color (choose one)
- White (extended lead times apply)
High airflow, 100% duty cycle with the reliability of the global leader in mobile compressed air.
Multi-process welding including gouging, constant current, constant voltage and the ability to run a suit-case style wire feeder.
Keep your customers up and running with a mobile battery charger.
Boost anything from a car to a haul truck.
Proven mobile power solution to run your electronic equipment and electric tools.
Flexible, smooth hydraulic flow for reliable and precise crane operation.
COLD CLIMATE PROTECTION FOR -40º
Cold Climate Protection recommended if ambient temperatures frequently drop below -10C (14F). Combine with optional 1000W inverter and warm the system on the way to the job site.
|SPECIFICATIONS ON OPTIONS|
|AC/DC Generator/Welder: AC: • 8 kW continuous output • 1 x 30 A, 240 V, 60 Hz three phase circuit with receptacle • 2 x 20 A, 120 V, 60 Hz single phase circuit with receptacles DC: • For battery boosting/jump starting, other DC loads • 12 V, 24 V, 36 V, 48 V selectable • CC mode for SMAW and GTAW (stick/TIG welding) • 300 A @ 70% duty cycle, 200 A @ 100% duty cycle|
- Wondering how a true a multifunction power system works? Take a look at this video to learn about all six types of power offered on the VMAC Multifunction Power System.