- Feb 15, 2019VMAC hosted an important health and safety workshop, put on by Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME) and WorkSafeBC.
- Feb 7, 2019VMAC has won Manufacturing Business of the Year at the 19th Annual Grant Thornton LLP Business Excellence Awards.
- Jan 24, 2019VMAC has released the latest UNDERHOOD™ air compressors and Direct-Transmission™ Mounted (DTM) PTO-Driven systems for 2019 trucks and vans.
- Jan 17, 2019VMAC is pleased to announce the H40 hydraulic air compressor is now available in a 24 volt (V) model for OEM equipment that uses a 24 V electrical system.
- Dec 21, 2018VMAC is proud to donate $2,500 to the Vancouver Island University (VIU) MBA Association for their participation in the upcoming MBA Games competition in Toronto.
- Dec 13, 2018VMAC was proud to sponsor Nanaimo’s Education & Career Fair (ECF) in December 2018. ECF is responsible for British Columbia’s largest career development fair, attracting over 10,000 attendees over 5 different locations each year.
- Nov 26, 2018VMAC has been named a finalist in Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2019.
- Nov 15, 2018VMAC celebrated the second anniversary of its in-house foundry, having poured its first casting in November of 2016.
- Oct 30, 2018VMAC was proud to participate in the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) Manufacturing Month.
- Oct 18, 2018VMAC’s CEO and co-founder, Jim Hogan, has been selected to be a panelist at the Vancouver Island Economic Alliance (VIEA) 2018 State of the Island Economic Summit
- Oct 15, 2018VMAC Global Technology Inc. has donated 33 Subaru EX40 gas engines and a 3-D printer to the local Nanaimo-Ladysmith public school district’s Career Technical Centre (CTC) program
- Sep 25, 2018VMAC is pleased to announce and welcome Barry Fitzgerald as the company’s Engineering Manager. Barry will lead the Engineering and Custom Shop teams at VMAC and collaborate with the management team.
- Jul 23, 2018VMAC announced today the termination of its distribution agreement with Original Ltd to represent the VMAC brand of mobile compressed air equipment in the United Kingdom, effective July 14, 2018.
- Jul 4, 2018VMAC welcomed the Honourable George Chow, BC Minister of State for Trade, and Leonard Krog, MLA for Nanaimo, to its manufacturing facility on June 12th, 2018.
- May 29, 2018VMAC is pleased to launch a new interactive vehicle application list for dealers and customers on VMACAIR.com. This latest innovation features many improvements over the previous application list, including the integration of a searchable application database.
- Apr 16, 2018Following VMAC’s re-branding announcement to ‘Air Innovated’, the leader in mobile compressed air innovation, VMAC has been recognized by Finning International Inc with the prestigious 2017 Innovative Solutions Supplier of the Year award.
- Mar 7, 2018Today VMAC announces the release of the new UNDERHOOD40 Air Compressor, built for both trucks and commercial vans.
- Mar 7, 2018VMAC today announced the product release of the DTM70-H, the world’s first direct-transmission mounted PTO driven air compressor with hydraulics.
- Mar 7, 2018VMAC announced today a rebrand to “Air Innovated” at NTEA’s The Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, IN. The Air Innovated theme embodies VMAC’s promise to dealers and customers to be the leader in mobile compressed air innovation.
- Feb 26, 2018VMAC has won the Industrial Manufacturer Business of the Year award at the 2018 Business Excellence Awards
- Feb 2, 2018VMAC has entered the equipment rental market, leading with the VMAC 30 CFM G30 gas engine driven air compressor. The VMAC G30 is the most affordable gas driven rotary screw air compressor available, and now for the first time it is available to equipment rental customers.
- Jan 15, 2018VMAC, the leader in mobile compressed air innovation, invites media and VMAC dealers to their booth for a special company announcement and to receive exclusive details on four new VMAC products. Following the presentation, attendees are invited to stay for a reception with a selection of refreshments.
- Jan 3, 2018VMAC will be joining Summit Truck Bodies at the World of Concrete Show January 23 – 26, in Las Vegas. The Summit Truck Bodies booth #C7127 will feature Summit’s Ford F550 7 Series Service Trucks, one with a VMAC G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor, and one with a VMAC Hydraulic Driven Air Compressor.
- Dec 11, 2017VMAC today announced changes to the organization of its Senior Management team, appointing former President Jim Hogan to Chief Executive Officer, and Tod Gilbert, former Executive Vice President to President.
- Dec 4, 2017VMAC has been named a finalist in Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2018. This prestigious business awards program was established in 1993 and recognizes Canadian owned and managed companies for their management abilities and practices.
- Nov 29, 2017VMAC has won the Manufactured Products Category at the 2017 BC Export Awards. The prestigious BC Export Awards are presented annually by the Business in Vancouver Media Group, with support from the Government of British Columbia, and the BC Division of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters.
- Oct 25, 2017VMAC has been named a finalist in the BC Export Awards Manufactured Products category. The prestigious BC Export Awards are presented annually by the Government of British Columbia and the BC Division of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters.
- Aug 28, 2017VMAC has released the new G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor, now powered by a Honda GX390 gas engine. The G30 offers up to 30 CFM at 100% duty cycle, making it the best choice for operators using air tools for light duty applications, including mobile mechanics, tire service technicians, and light duty contractors.
- Aug 22, 2017VMAC has been awarded the ISO 9001:2015 certification, which recognizes the company for outstanding attention to quality management and standardization, as well as a focus on continuous quality improvements.
- May 17, 2017This Van Series air compressor is attractively priced and offers up to 30 CFM at 100% duty cycle, making it the best choice for operators using air tools for light duty applications.